Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

Last night was Halloween.  Poor Jax was sick with a fever, so he lasted an entire 15 minutes, but the rest of the clan went out for a good hour.  I can tell that my kids are getting slightly TOO OLD for this because they aren't lasting as long as they once did.  I guess one 40 pound bag of candy is ENOUGH.  Haha.  What was everyone for Halloween?  Above: my hubby was "Hillary For Prison".   It's no secret... we aren't fans! Who is? We had the jail shirt and D made the sign on the computer.  They were giving away for FREE the masks at Captain Party. 
Jax and Ty were CEREAL Killers.  LOL!  This was ALL Ty's idea.  He worked on this idea with Jax.  They did their costumes completely on their own.  It was slightly hard to relinquish control, but I know they were super excited to say THEY made it.  
When my mom was here, we found a cell phone costume at Marshall's. It was missing two emoji's, so they discounted it down from $24.99 to $18.00.  I added our own emojis to it, filling the empty spots.
The Harris family always comes to our hood. We didn't actually go trick or treating with them, simply because our pace is much different from theirs, LOL, but we did snap a photo with them.
We always have to leave our candy and have an honor code!
Please take ONE.  I know, cheap, but people come in DROVES to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood.  
I always buy a $12 bag of dum-dums at Sam's Club.
I fill up all of my awesome Halloween decorations with dum-dums.
We trick-or-treated with the Campbell family.  Alley went as Kimmie from Full House.
Izzy.
Chastity.
Cortland went as a clown.  Eeeeek! Brave kid.
I didn't have a costume, but I did wind up doing a small twist off of Darren's costume.  I was Hillary and the debate fly!
Later, daddy helped the kids sort candy!
Snickers and Reese's topped the cake for the candy that is MOST given out.
And sadly, milk duds, 100 grand, york, and whatever that other piece of candy is is the LEAST given out candy!  That was ALL they got of those candy brands out of that entire stack.  LOL!
Simon, our watch dog, was definitely NOT a fan of the trick or treaters.  He actually bit my best friend Ashely, on her foot, from all the stress.
I hope you all had a lovely Halloween.  I am glad it's over.  I know, I know... I should be enjoying the NOW, but NOW I have 54 days to worry about Christmas.  SO INSANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)