Sunday, January 29, 2023

The Best Part Of Waking Up Is...

The best part of waking up, is coffee in my Ember Coffee Cup! This is the CUP for the most serious of coffee drinkers.  

There is just no other way to put it.  Last year, Darren and I LITERALLY had NO IDEA the other one even KNEW about the EMBER Coffee Cup and we gifted it to each other.  It was so absolutely hilarious.  We truly KNOW each other like the back of our hands.

Although our love of coffee was no where close to where it always has been, thanks COVID, we still bought this gift for each other because it is TRULY an amazing concept/invention. Since gifting this mug to one another, our coffee love/dependence has slowly returned, almost fully, and we have NOT used any other coffee cups since. Truthfully, I only save our other cups just incase we have company.  Ty has also started drinking coffee and I will be buying him this cup for his 18th birthday. He said the other day, 

"I love waking up now.  I look forward to sipping on my coffee!"

With the EMBER mug, you can literally enjoy your coffee ALLLLLL DAY LONG, at the perfect degree. Say goodbye to constant microwaving your coffee to reheat it.

The ember perks:

A Beautiful Design: modern (my jam)

Arrives in so many colors, my favorite is the rose gold and amber color.  

Long Lasting Battery

Controlled BY Your Smart Phone: I literally can take my coffee cup in the car with me, leave it in my car, go grocery shopping, and when I come back to my car that has been sitting in 20 degree weather, my coffee is still PIPING HOT! It's INSANE.

The heating element does not continue to "cook" your beverage.  It truly JUST KEEPS IT HOT!

The Ember Mug is truly one of the BEST, techie lifestyle items I have ever purchased.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)