Monday, February 6, 2023

A Farsighted Fix

SHOP this headset HERE (link)

Just recently, I have become slightly farsighted. My eye doctor told me that this happens to everyone as they age. There isn’t anyone who is excluded from it. 

It hasn’t posed any big dilemmas, until I began painting my own nails/toes and then, when I chose to become a permanent jewelry stylist, I knew I would have to tackle this issue with more intent.  

Off to amazon I went because isn't that where we go for almost everything? Yep!

I search high and low and found the Yoctosun, LED lighted, head magnifying visor. It arrives with 

1. Detachable lenses: (5) optical lenses. They pull out of the headset with ease so that you can switch them out. Magnifying powers range from 1.0x - 3.5x. 

2. Interchangeable headband: wear them like normal or hang them around your neck.  

3. A Light: the brightness of the light is adjustable. 

4. Rechargeable design: say bye bye to batteries and just plug that bad girl in when she needs a pick me up.

I didn’t realize just how much I would rely on this nifty headset NOW that I have it. I am able to “spark” my customers with ease, seeing up to 350x CLOSER than with my God give eyes. 

It is also a wonderful tool to have when I paint my nails and toes. I like to file beautifully and remove the dead skin. Of course, a precise paint job is important to me as well.

Other hobbies and professionals where this headset would come in handy to own t are if you love to knit, rhinestone, microblading, or if you are an esthetician or coin collector. Heck, you can even read in the dark with these on. LOL. You may look silly, but you probably will enjoy your book a lot more knowing you can see every thing more clearly. 

Do yourself a favor, grab a head set. You won’t regret it.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)