Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Electronic Hand Warmer

Do you have a friend that, no matter what, is ALWAYS COLD!?

"It's me! Hi. I'm the problem it's me!!" 

LOL! IF you answered yes, be kind and BUY THIS for them.  Click HERE to shop my link NOW for the most amazing, toasty, hand warmer EVER!

I have joked for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to Darren... I have said time and time again, 

"If you ever want to get rid of me without any evidence, take me to the top of the mountain, barefooted and without a coat, and drive away! I'll die shortly there after."

I just cannot stand to be WET OR COLD.  And my man knows me WELL! Heck, after 30 years, he better. That's why when he spotted this rechargeable hand warmer, he knew it would not only be the perfect stocking stuffer, but a very practical gift.

These hand warmers come in a wide variety of colors to coordinate with your outfits or your mani (hehe).  Darren purchased the "Nebula" pattern for me.  The next hand warmer I buy is going to be the "Ocean Waves". That's right ya'll.  While I am warming my hands, I would much rather envision sitting on a warm beach listening to the waves.  

Whether you are sitting in a cold office, at a freezing cold football game, live in Alaska, or live with a polar bear (your husband who has to keep the house below 65 degrees), this is a perfect gadget to keep you warm. I am also thinking of my girl, Stephanie Woodson, who suffers from raynauds arthritis. Her poor hands turn BLUE, often, when cold.  

The perks of this product:

Rechargeable (lithium battery)

Portable (fits in the palm of your hand)

(3) Heat Options (95C, 118C, 131C)

Large Battery Capacity (works 4-8 hours)

Compact (half the size of your cell phone)

Arrives With A Cord & A Good Quality, Felt Bag For Storing/Carrying Purposes

The company suggests keeping the life of the battery to the fullest potential by ALWAYS keeping it charged. This items does get HOT (and I mean HOT), so do not fall asleep with it or allow your children to use it without your supervision.  

Bye-Bye hot hands! We all know they don't work that well anyway. And who wants to have to rebuy them every year? Not I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)