Monday, January 7, 2019

Oh Christmas Tree!

"Oh Christmas Tree.  Oh Christmas Tree.  You're beautifully filled with product!"
Being a lipsense distributor is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY! I get to own my own business. It's flexible. I get to play with make up.  I feel like I've gained 250+ new lady friends.  AND I choose to be creative, which if you've been following me long enough... you know how much I love that.  

Every day I am in business, it's an opportunity to raise the bar.  It's a chance to share the most amazing products in a clever way.  In the month of December, I did my best to utilize the holiday to be a tad more creative and entertaining as a lipboss. One day, I created an Christmas tree with some of our products.  I LOVED the way it turned out. I had a little bit of a difficult time actually capturing it, but overall.... it drove the message home.  

Is there anything on this tree you are interested in trying? Don't forget... I have everything in stock.  I ship for free.  And I have no problem delivering too... as long as it's within a reasonable distance from my home.  Contact me today 540.520.1853.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)