Friday, May 24, 2019

Who Can Be A LipBoss?

WHO can be a LipBoss?? Oh my goodness!!! I’m so glad you asked.
The list of WHO can be a LipSense Distributor is endless!!!! But for now, I put together (9) potential candidates. That was the quantity that I was allowed to post via Instagram's multiple photo allowance. I can come up with sooooo many more. 

Do you fit into one of these images??? Then, consider joining my girl gang! All you have to do is carry a "WOW" bag, wear your LipSense stripes, and be willing to engage the community around you or anyone who is interested in the products we sell. The rest is history...


Message me for details! If nothing else, you can use our entire Beauty Book and receive discounts up to 50% off of EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)