Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reindeer Food

As a "co-room parent", I am responsible for many of the classroom parties/activities that take place in Tyson's classroom.  His Christmas party was this past Thursday. Literally, 2 hours before arriving, I had this brilliant idea to make reindeer food.  Sadly, I had all of the ingredients on hand.  
Oatmeal
Cinnamon
Sugar
 
I created my own labels on word!
Had four small hands measure, mix, and stir.
I was responsible for bagging these bad boys up.  I thought I would END it there, but noooooo, not Kristin.  I had to take it a step further.  I hot glued Antlers (pipe cleaners), goggly eyes, and a sparkling pom pom, replicating reindeer.
 I love the way they turned out! Not only did the kids love them too, but the parents loved them as well! 
Now, the kids just have to wait a few more days for Christmas Eve to arrive.  Then they can put this sweet "treat" to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)