Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Full And I'm Anxious!

My camera is FULLY loaded with events, crafts, and special things to report on and I am ANXIOUS, to get my camera unloaded. Our days have been FULL to the BRIM with all kinds of things, which have filled up our "calendar".  I quote calendar because I don't own one.  LOL! I think the reason I haven't blogged is partly due to the business, but also because Instagram has provided me the opportunity to "snapshot"/blog our last 20 days in a moments time.  I am hoping that tonight, in between laundry and christmas wrapping gifts, I can finally blog and empty my camera filled with memories.
Get ready... because it's QUITE a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)