Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The FIRST, but DEFINITELY not the last!

A BLACK eye!

Jax was sent to bed, with Lilah and Ty, for the night and all of them were told, "No goofing off.  Do not get out of bed or else..."  Well, he did not listen, so we beat him. LOL! NOT!!!!! I could never do this to my sweet Jax.  Now Tyson on the other hand, possibly.  LOL!!! No seriously, he disobeyed, got out of bed, and heard me coming to check in on them.  He got so scared, he ran into his dresser.  This is the result... days later.  It looks like he's wearing purple eye shadow.  

It's the first black eye, but DEFINITELY, not the last, I am sure.
BOYS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)