Monday, February 20, 2023

Sneaker Freak!

If you are a sneaker freak, this post is for YOU!
If your household is anything like mine, it contains teens who are in love with collecting sneakers. My boys especially. When I spotted this Nike Coloring Book, I thought it would be a fun way for them to dream about designing their own Nikes. Jax has always been extra at art, so although he's "too cool for school" and coloring is sort of a thing of the past for him (ugh), I bought it anyway.  Click the words, "Nike Coloring Book" to order yours NOW!

This coloring book is jam packed with more pages that we have sneakers, collectively amongst five people in our home. Gee could it be that Nike charges $175+ for a pair of shoes and this coloring book is only $7.99? 

One thing that I think is really awesome about this coloring book is that it has no age limit.  I honestly see myself sitting down with the family and having a coloring contest.  

Now that I am thinking about it, I could use this as a way to get them to hang out with us.  The BEST, voted on colored shoes wins a NIKE gift card?! Oh I bet that would get their butts coloring. LOL!

Having a basketball party for your favorite baller? Want to give the boys on the basketball team a FUN, unique end of the season gift? I recommend this over a trophy.  We all know those just sit on a shelf and collect dust and eventually get thrown out. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)