Friday, January 6, 2023

Easy Peasy Lime SQUEEZY


Who’s ready to learn how to make the perfect margarita? If you said, "I am", then you must have this lime squeezer to do so.  

I am very guarded about speaking about alcohol consumption because I do not condone drunkenness, but I do believe in rewarding yourself after a hard work week. Whether you choose ice cream, a shopping splurge, coffee, or a cocktail, do all things responsibly and in moderation.
So what is needed besides the lime squeezer to make the perfect "marg"? I am so glad that you asked. These are the ingredients you need.
I HIGHLY recommend trying my recipe. You will NEVER be able to drink a margarita from a restaurant ever again. It is actually so much "healthier" too, as far as calories goes. I cannot stomach sour mix now.
1. Fill a shaker to the brim with ice.
2. 1.5 shots of Jose Cuervo Tequila

3. One shot of Cointreau or Grand Marnier.

4. One shot of Tres Agave Nectar (found on Amazon, here).

5. 3-4 Freshly Squeezed Limes
Chick-Fil-A ice is BOMB with our GE Opal Ice Maker.
ONE
TWO
THREE

Shake really hard and drink directly from the shaker, with a metal straw. I know. Weird details, but the straw keeps the cocktail COLD. And oh so yummy. I can ONLY have ONE. Two will knock me on my feet. Let me know if you give it a try.
P.S. We exchange ornaments with each other at Christmas and Darren bought me a replacement, margarita ornament. Mine broke last year. Next year, I might need the Tequilla orni.
Save water! Drink margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)