Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Get’Er Up! Best Tool Ever.

Every time I use this tool, I feel like I am not as clean as I claim to be.  It's a definite #gamechanger and so is my #snowleopard #carpet. Click HERE to grab yourself the best tool EVA!

I am a clean freak!!! BUT YES, we do officially live in our home because I work from home and have three roommates (teenagers) who cook, eat, sleep, live, and breath here and don't think cleaning up is part of it. I am NOT dirty at all. You can't have OCD and go a day without cleaning or organizing all the things. 

In fairness to ME…. I started at the top and worked my way down. Those stairs did NOT get cleaned this week, UNTIL TODAY! 

Wanna see this tool in action? Watch my tiktok by clicking on this link https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgPFG6X/

GOOOO GET ONE! I am doing my car NEXT. 

This is the a wonderful cleaning hack too if you don't wish to take out the big, bulky vacuum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)