Monday, January 2, 2023

"Nobody Cares! Work Harder"

Shop The Flag here!

When the world pandemic first began, clearly and sadly, we were in denial that it would be over with in two weeks. I mean didn't they claim that's all that they needed to "flatten the curve"? Yea, let's just face it, it was pandemic, but a plan-demic to get Trump out of office. Good thing vengeance is the Lord's. After several months of being forced to be socially distant, we decided to proceed with urgency to turn our cozy basement, designed for sleepovers and movie nights, into a home gym.  

The gyms were closed and our children are at the age where they are retreating to their rooms most of the time. The basement wasn't being used, EVER. Ty had turned a new leaf (a few months prior) and was really into fitness and clean eating. Darren and I made a lifestyle out of working out and he had been begging me to quit the gym and just join him in the morning.  I guess Covid was the perfect time to do it. No arms were being twisted. 

At first we received an estimate from our interior designer.  I love her to pieces.  She was very instrumental in helping us make carpet decisions for our home, in addition to new snow leopard carpet for our stairs.  Unfortunately, the quote was far more expensive than we felt it was worth. Instead of getting it professionally done, we decided to turn it into a family project for a fraction of the price.

I must say, it turned out even better than we could have envisioned. Check out all the details using our branded hashtag #BW5HomeGym on Instagram at BollingWith5.

After two full years, I can HONESTLY say, we use this space MORE NOW than we did when it was a gorgeous MOVIE room.  We turned our old gym into my #BW5GirlOffice. I haven't blogged about it yet, but you can locate it on Insta or Facebook using that hashtag.  It is GLORIOUS. I am planning on bringing my old store front to my office this week.

Where am I going with this?  For Christmas, Darren found a flag that fits my newest motto to a TEE! As of now, I have claimed these mottos as my own:

"Dreams only work if you do!"

"You get what you work for, not what you wish for!"

"No excuses, just results!"

And NOW.... my newest motto is

"Work harder! Nobody CARES!"

Shop The Flag here.

Nobody cares to hear all of the excuses for anything.  We all have excuses.  "NOBODY CARES. Work harder." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)