Monday, August 29, 2016

Banana, Bacon, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Cupcakes!

I signed up to bring dessert to our church's youth, "Back-To-School" partyI made three desserts: 1. Funfetti Cake Ball Dip with Graham Cracker "Dippers", 2. Fudge Brownies, and 3. Banana, Bacon, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.  MAN that was a mouthful... well literally and not literally, only I didn't actually try one. I have #selfcontrol people.  I just thought those four flavors were meant to be together, along with a cupcake.  I didn't have a recipe, but I didn't care.  I just started baking and decided to do what felt right.  
 I had the cutest helper ever!
I also created a fun label which read, "Welcome #Back-To-School", just to help decorate the cookie sheet, that the 22 cupcakes were lined up on. 
Each cupcake was also filled with a banana cream filling.
 Nothing like a little sweet and a little salty ALL combined into ONE dessert. Yum-o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)