Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Elf On The Shelf Cupcakes


Our incredibly, fun and creative, not to mention giving elves brought us cupcakes one morning!! AND NOT just ANY cupcakes, but Elf and The Shelf Cupcakes!!! Check them out!!!
In this same morning, our elves also left us some new Elf On The Shelf fashion pieces! Ariel received the "Awesome Ombre Skirt Set".  
Chippy received the "Team Elf Letterman Jacket".
Chippey received the "Daper Tuxedo".
Rosie received the "Relaxing Robe and Slippers".  I might need to borrow that set!
The cupcakes were just store bought (I had no time to bake and they enjoy the store bought just as well).  I did however insert an elf on the shelf icing decor and cupcake liner to the store bought cupcakes.
It make a cute little presentation!
I found this cute little "I believe in Elves" plate at Kirkland's and was so excited to include it everywhere the elves hid, but while underrating, Jax broke it! Such a bummer.
Thanks elves for delivering such sweet gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)