Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Celebrating Chastity's 1/2 Birthday!!

In August, Chastity was allowed to choose ONE friend to celebrate her 8th birthday, at Chuck E. Cheese. She chose Lilah.  I had the date completely wrong and we never showed up.  Talk about a huge oopsie.  ANYWAY, I promised Chastity that I would take her and Lilah out to celebrate and it literally took 4 months to finally do it, so we decided to celebrate Chastity's 1/2 birthday instead.  I apologize in advance for the poor quality images, thanks iPhone.
We went to Claire's. Each girl picked out three items.
They had a blast, but it was very difficult finding three absolute MUST HAVES in a store filled with everything girly.
Then we went to the puppy store.  WE did NOT leave with a puppy, hence the reason for the sad faces.  
A little Christmas humor/fun!
NO birthday is complete without a candle and cake! SO, off to Bubblecake we went.  
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to Chastity!!!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Look at Lilah! I swear I don't tell that girl to pose.  She is her own reality show.
Sweet friends!
Selfies on the way to Natural Nails.
We completed Chastity's birthday celebration with a manicure at Natural Nails.  Mrs. Liann did their nails for FREE! She is so generous. #supportlocalbusinesses
I think it's safe to say that Chastity had a fantastic 1/2 birthday celebration.  We love you Chassy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)