Friday, November 27, 2015

Apples For Teachers ~ Thanksgiving 2015

Oh how we are so grateful, thankful, and blessed to have such amazing teachers this year!
I was so excited about our "thankful" gift finds.
I bought hallow, dark and milk chocolate turkeys from the Fresh Market. 
"Thankful" pumpkins from Kirklands.
"Give Thanks" and forest friends stamps!
Coppola wine!
Beautiful "Thankful" wine goblets from Pier 1.
I love the chalkboard sign on the back of each goblet.  Had I had more time, I would have written "Mrs." on one, and "Thomsen" on the other.  Oh well.
"Gobble Gobble till you wobble cocktail napkins."
"He carved the turkey.  I did everything else!"
I have really enjoy the WHITE BARN that we just got in the Valley View Mall.  I found these turkey candle holders.
AND a "thankful" candle!!!
A solar dancing turkey!
How darling his he? He dancings when placed in the sunlight.
Bath and Body autumn and fall scents.
I'm just especially thankful THIS year for the teachers we have. They have expressed how much these gifts brighten their day and make them feel valued! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)