Friday, November 27, 2015

Ty Spoils Cami!

Ty has "loved" Cami since he was four. The crush has not only not stopped, but is has also increased. He remembers her birthdate, her middle name, Valentine's Day, etc. I DO NOT REMIND HIM! Truth be told, I don't remember Cami's special dates or names, etc unless the church bulletin reminds me. Cami, if you are reading, please don't be offended.  I don't own a calendar and sometimes I barely remember my own birthdate. LOL!. On Cami's birthday, Ty had an orthodontist appointment. I was just going to meet Nick and Gretchen, at Sams Club, to give them the gift that Ty picked out for her, but Gretchen decided it would be better if Tyson gave it to her directly.  O-K-A-Y, ok! But the day was hectic and filled with things we don't normally have on our agenda, so I was a lot nervous about how to fit it all in.  

The school bus arrives at 2:40 pm. The kids immediately hopped in the van and we headed to Dr. Wheelock's office for a 3:15 pm appointment. We had just enough time to run in and buy Cami a cupcake from bubble cake, before the Ty's appointment.
During our drive to Dr. Wheelock's office, Ty tells me that Cami wants a Beta fish. A BETA fish? "We've already shopped for Cami". I exclaimed, but Ty didn't care. And trust me...shopping with Ty for Cami was agonizing.  NOTHING was good enough for Cami.  Ty even got angry when shopping and cried because many times I had to say "NO" because of the cost. Even though Ty was paying, for the gift, with his OWN money, I had to put a cap on it. "Okay, okay, after the orthodontist appointment, we will go to PetSmart" (yes, half way across town) and "I will run in and grab a beta fish." We pull up to Petsmart and I said, "Stay in the car with the twins and I'll run in!" He exclaims, "NO! I'm picking it out!!!!" REALLLLLLY?!!?!! Is this necessary?  Haha.  MORE MEN should takes lessons from my 10 year old.  In to Petsmart I go with not one, but three kids at 4:45 pm. We grabbed all of the necessary supplies and a gorgeous blue beta fish AND head to Cami's house.  
We arrive at 5:03 pm.  Lilah has ballet at 6:00 pm.  AAAAHHHHH! Ty rings the doorbell, we shower Cami with love/gifts, and then off we went to get Lilah ready for ballet.  
What else did Ty-ty get Cami?  Like I said above, it was painful to shop for Cami, with Ty.  He first started online and then quickly asked if he could borrow $280.  He had picked out a $580 necklace.  He has $300 cash and was willing to spend it all. I told him NO!  I told him, if he spends that amount now and winds up marrying her then it will be hard to top that for each occasion. LOL!  His first find, online, was a "C" necklace with diamonds. He decided settled upon this...
 
A "C" with "diamonds, a set of large gold diamond earrings, and another set of smaller gold diamond earrings for her second hole.
He also designed his OWN little note for her!!!
Clearly, our family is a FAN of Cami.  So, jumping through hoops for her was worth it.  It was just a very busy day and I was so worried I wasn't going to be able to fit it all in.  God prevailed! Everything got done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)