Friday, April 18, 2014

Jesus Paid It All, All To Him I Owe!!

Sin Had Left A Crimson Stain, He Washed It White As Snow!
Today, Good Friday, our family acknowledges that because we are sinners, we needed a substitute, to take the punishment for our sins, and to reconcile us to God.  Jesus, in full obedience, humbled himself, to the point of death, and death on a cross.  We believe in Him, therefore our sins are forgiven and we may have eternal life!!!

Jesus, thank you for the cross, Lord. Thank you for your nail pierced hands.  Bearing all my sin and shame, in love you came, and gave amazing grace.  Thank you for this love Lord, thank you for the price you paid.  Washed me in your cleansing flow, now all I know is your forgiveness and embrace.  Worthy are you Lord.  All glory, power, and dominion, to YOU, forever and ever... AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)