Thursday, January 2, 2014

Creative Christmas Gifts

For Christmas, I sent my mom and sister, Whitney, a similar themed gift to a gift I posted on last week.  Only this gift was a lot more elaborate :)  Hey, we had a budget with our Secret Santa gift exchange.  Don't feel slighted Lisa.

I love documenting E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  1. For the memories. 2. To help others who are in search for ideas. 3. Blogging is my hobby.  So here it goes…
Mom's gift:
#1 for the money
$100 cash
#2 for the show
A gift certificate to see a movie and some yummy gourmet snacks.  
# 3 to get ready
A gift certificate to go to dinner, target, and 5 pairs of undies from Victoria Secret.
Sister Whitney's Gift

#1 for the money
$75 cash
#2 for the show
A gift certificate to see a movie and some yummy gourmet snacks.  
#3 to get ready
A gift certificate to go to dinner, target, and 5 pairs of undies from Victoria Secret.
I love this themed gift.  It's so fun to shop for, easy to make, and very impressionable. It can be a gift that is limited in cost or it can be semi-ellaborate.  You make the gift what your budget and your heart desires.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)