Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Photo With Santa Claus

Taking a picture with Santa is a yearly tradition our family usually does with my dad's side of the family, on Black Friday.  But, our children also visit Santa in Roanoke.  We usually pay for the group Santa photo, in Raleigh, but I refuse to pay $21 for (1) 5x7 in Roanoke. The mall staff has really cracked down, at the Valley View Mall, with taking your own photos.  I had to stand about 25 feet away to capture these three pictures (and at an angle).  Good thing I brought my long lens for my camera, to the mall.  
I'm so excited Tyson still partakes in this tradition.  
This might have been the last year :(
The photo below is of the kids telling Santa what they want for Christmas.
#ihearttraditions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)