Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby Belcher's Monster Bash!

It's hard to believe the ONCE surrogate mother to my twins is now pregnant herself.  I was so excited to attend Kaitlyn's baby shower hosted by her small group.  They did an insanely SCARY cute job!!!!  I wish I had captured more photos of the pregnant mommy.  She looks amazing!!!  Tall, slender, with a little bump in the front.  
 Kaitlyn is pregnant with a little baby boy!
The theme of his nursery is MONSTERS!!!  
I love it!!!!
 The showers favors.
 They will name him WATSON!
 The monster cake.
 Tabby said the cake didn't travel well.  LOL!
Good thing monsters can look messy :)
 A monster centerpiece made by Kaitlyn Blankenship.
 All of the artwork posted was painted by Nalee.  
It was given to Kaitlyn, from Tabby, as part of her gift
For Baby Watson nursery.  TOO CUTE!
 My new favorite nursery theme.  
I was able to sneak in a photo with the twins other surrogate :) 
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Shawn and Kaitlyn's first born.  Now it will be my turn to love on her little one.  May God's blessings be upon you throughout these next few weeks and during labor/delivery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)