Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Man's Junk, Is Another Man's Treasure.

Today, the YMCA had a "book fair".  At the Halloween party they hosted, they asked each person, who attended, to bring a book to donate.  Weeks later, they used these books to create a book fair.  EVERY BOOK was 25 cents each.  I couldn't believe it.  The best part is that all proceeds will go to support their mission, to develop youth leaders, through their Model General Assembly and Teen Leaders Club.  There are several high schoolers who cannot afford to go to Washington D.C. for the experience and the proceeds will pay their way.  

Our children LOVE to read.  I was so excited to buy books that ranged anywhere from $3.95 - $16.95 for .25 cents.  AND they are in MINT/LIKE NEW condition.
Ty's stash!
Mad Libs are still in the plastic wrapping. 
$3.95 vs. .25 Cents 
$16.95 vs. .25 Cents
$12.95 vs. .25 Cents
Jax's stash!!!
Lilah's stash!
I got all 17 books for $4.00.  What a steal!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)