Monday, March 5, 2012

While We Were Out!



While we were in Charlotte, I left Kaitlyn some painter's tape and asked her to do this art project with her. The idea came from my artsy friend Erin, but I believe, if I am not mistaken, that I have since seen it on pinterest. Am I correct Erin?

Basically, you draw out your child's name with painter's tape, let the child paint away, and then remove the tape. Walaa!!! I love how Kaitlyn added a girly feel to Lilah's artwork by adding a heart "dot" to the "i" in her name.

One disclosure... the painter's tape is a bear to pull off. This is where practicing patience is tested. I wanted to see the outcome so bad, but trust me, if you go too fast, you will tear your masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)