Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pin The Carrot Nose On The Snowman!

Before leaving for North Carolina, I set aside a "lesson plan" consisting of a fun food dinner and dessert, as well as a craft and a game. Kaitlyn ran of out of time to do the game, so I woke up this morning and did it with the kids. They had a lot of fun. The best part was watching each person walk into the wall.



I really do not have an artistic bone in my body, so don't laugh if this looks bad. Out of construction paper and/or a word document, I created two eyes, a nose, a mouth, a top hat, a pipe, a scarf and some buttons. I was fairly impressed with how little time and money it took and how cute it turned out.

Construction Paper and White Poster Board: $1.00
Time: $Free
Fun: $PRICELESS!!!!
Jax went first.

He got close, but not close enough.

Next up, BIG BROTHER!
Ty didn't cheat and was the closest so far.

Lilah gave it a try, but hated being blind folded. "I can't see!" She kept saying. Of course you can't silly, your eyes are blindfolded.

"Almost Liley!"

The end result. The carrot nose closest to the snowman's carrot nose was Tyson.

Tyson was the WINNER!!!!! He won a sweet little Valentine stamp set. He's already stamped his hands and face. Ahhhhh!!!  If anyone is interested in borrowing this for a party or for fun around the house with kids, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)