Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"A Gift From Santa!"


This week the "Sensational 6" started Secret Santa! Today, my Secret Santa arrived. Darren arrived home for lunch and found it. I was out. Obviously, my Secret Santa knows today is a preschool day and took advantage of the opportunity to deliver the gifts then. The gift arrived in a sweet snowman (my favorite) bag, with a beautiful passage on it. Inside were two ornaments: a snowman ornament and a festive colored monogrammed "B" ornament.

I am getting close to figuring out WHO my secret santa is. I have eliminated one person for sure, if not two.

Thank you Secret Santa. I will for sure be decorating our home with these beautiful ornaments this season.
PS. I won't say why, but this passage was PERFECT!!!!!! PERFECT TIMING WHOEVER YOU ARE. DIDN'T I JUST SEND A SIMILAR PASSAGE TO YOU THIS MORNING?

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)