Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My New Favorite Friend Helps Me Curb My Sweet Tooth

Check it out. Only 0.5 grams of saturated fat, 1 carb, less than 1 gram of sugar, and only 15 calories per 2 tablespoons.
Jax saw me squirt a tablespoon in my mouth and he wanted some. He didn't finish his dinner, so I said "no!". Here, he's being caught going for it anyway. This is the classic picture of the boy who's hand is caught in the cookie jar :)
When he couldn't reach it... he got his scuttlebug to get it. STINKER.
Jax tries hard to get some in his mouth. Good thing the whip cream sprayer is practically child proofed.
Lilah
Jaxon

And Tyson love the whipped cream toooo!!!!

Here's the ERROR in this fat-free, sugar-free, low-calorie sweet... you'd THINK it was healthy, but it's NOT. WHAT? I was devastated to find out from the nutritionist god (my brother) that it's okay to use this to curb your sweet tooth as long as the type of whip cream you use doesn't contain any kind of sugar poison aka fructose corn syrup. This can DID! I had no idea something so close to air would be bad for you. My brother is supposed to give me a recipe to his homemade whip cream that is healthy to gobble up. I'll be sure to pass it along when he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)