Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHAT happened WEDNESDAY?

Our Minivan Before Wednesday at 7:00 pm
Our minivan after 7:30 pm. Recognize the difference? How could you NOT?


We are officially NERDY parents. I always said, "I WILL NEVER get a minivan and I ESPECIALLY WILL NEVER get a travel luggage carrier to go on top of my minivan."

As my momma always said, "Never say NEVER!"

Honestly, I am thrilled to have this atop our vehicle. It will provide so much space and much more comfort on our trips to Myrtle Beach. Maybe now we can take a trip to Florida to see Gram too!

If you are interested in one for your own vehicle. Go to Sears. They are on sale for the next week or so and their customer service is supreme. I didn't make an appointment. I walked in at 6:45 pm, picked one out, and they installed it for me for $15.00 and had it ready by 7:20 pm. Can't beat that, right? Now if only I had time to get a bike rack. We are REALLY cheesing out our cool looking minivan. Reminds me of back in the days when I was a kid.

1 comment:

  1. its amazing to see that we do ALL the things we always said we would NEVER do when we were kids. i like being a dorky parent :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)