Thursday, April 14, 2011

How Many Things Are Wrong In These Photos?

One of my all time favorite childhood books is "Wacky Wednesday" by Dr. Suess. Have you ever read it? It's a book filled with all kinds of wacky things and you have to find them all. These photos reminded me of that book immediately. I wasn't sure if I wanted to title this post, "You might be a redneck if..." or the above title. Both fit REALLY well. I couldn't label it Wacky Wednesday because it was Tuesday when this happened. LOL! Anyway, how many things do you see wrong in these photos?

View the photos. Underneath the second photo is the answer. See if you guessed right! OR better, let me know if you come up with MORE than I did.
$

I got 5: playing alone outside with no adult supervision, a dirty face, a shot gun in hand, no pants, and he's wearing daddy's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)