Saturday, January 6, 2024

Dymo Printer




The DYMO LabelWriter Printer is something I have been using for a minimum of 6 years now.  I truly could NOT live without it.  It is the cutest, little laser printer and the ink NEVER has to be replaced because there IS NO INK!

I use it primarily for my businesses to create my customer's shipping labels but, I have also enjoyed using it to get organized.  For instance, this Christmas, I labeled our BIG rubbermaid bins in my storage room, making it easier for me to grab the bins that I need instead of having to look through each bin to find the one I want.

Click Here To Shop!

I am pretty obsessed with labeling everything.  I think that is why I love Rae Dunn so much, hehe.  If you purchase a DYMO printer using my link, please let me know. As an Amazon Affiliate, I only see that something was purchased, not The Who bought it! I would personally love to thank you. I actually OWN two DYMOs. They may be expensive to you, but it's an investment.  A tax write off.  A way to make your life easier.  AND.... you NEVER have to replace the ink.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)