Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Alix Earle Viral Ring Light

This ring light is sincerely better than all five ring lights I have had in the past.  It is only a clip on but the before and afters are REMARKABLE. I had seen the Alix Earle ring light all over TikTok and although it is quite hard to makeup a before and after when you are videoing, I just wasn't sure I was. buying it.  I also wasn't sure I wanted or needed to invest in a 6th ring light.  BUT... I did.  I gave it to my husband to put in my Christmas stocking and I am soooo incredibly shocked at the differences in my selfies NOW.

To shop this ring light, please click here. If you continue to shop my links, I will continue to invest in finding ONLY the BEST products for you.  I ONLY share what I love in hopes that you will too. I am not interested in sharing things JUST to make money.  I desire to maintain my integrity and place GOOD products in your hands. Who the heck wants to buy JUNK? Not I!

If these photos do not prove the reality of this ring light, then best of luck finding another that light that will produce better results.  Actually, I challenge you to find one that is better.

No filters. No manipulation to the photo.  JUST ME and this Alix Earle ring light.
Ty wanted to check this light out too!
Before (above) and After (below).  My mind is BLOWN! Yours?
A rundown of some of the overall features:

(3) Lighting Options: bright white (my fav), warm yellow, and bright white + warm yello Two Clip On Options which allows you to clip on MOST electronics, such as a cell phone, iPod, iPad, computer, and more.  

Pocket Size

Common Micro USB & Type-C input and the ability to charge with a wall charger, car charger. The led clip light can be charged by most devices that support USB ports or Type-C ports.It arrives with a 12 Month Warranty. And finally, my best comment aside from the fact that it is LEGIT, it has been purchased by almost 10,000 people and it has received a 4.7 star rating. 

Let me know if you buy it and LOVE it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)