Sunday, December 31, 2023

Jewelry Mirror/Box!






Being a jewelry stylist allows me to gift jewelry to everyone I know, including my mother. One of the gifts I bought my mama for Christmas was a nice, frameless jewelry mirror/box.  It can hang o the door with door hangers or on the wall with nails.

With all of the Plunder she has collected over the years, it was time for her to stop living out of those cute, paper boxes.  

I see a lot more Plunder in her future now that she has a lovely quantity of storage.  This jewelry box contains 

120 Earring slots

36 earring holes

98 ring slots

5 storage shelves

2 drawers

1 bracelet rod

1 pound for cosmetic brushes or extra long necklaces

AND... it lights up. 

I own one and now my mom owns one. I have to say I like this mirror the best because of it's sleek look. That look is possible because the mirror is frameless.  

Please Shop Here! Shopping my link allows me to be rewarded for the items I share.  Amazon will continue allowing me to be an affiliate if my links are used via purchases.  Thank you!

If you would like to FILL UP your new jewelry box with jewelry that is affordable, trendy, and arrives with a 90 day replacement policy, shop my plunder link here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)