Tuesday, December 12, 2023

"Dammit Dolls"

It's been a while! But you know I am the G.O.A.T. gift giver and I have so many exciting things I am passing out this year. I don't really share gift finds until AFTER Christmas because I want my friends and family members to KNOW I came up with these ideas on my own. I didn't copy someone. EVEN THOUGH, SOMEONE does have this and others will receive it. Don't worry, Valentine's Day is 64 days away.  Now, you will have ideas.

I have always eyeballed these "dammit dolls".  I hate the word, but I love the concept of throwing a doll instead of punching a wall.

I am grabbing the food "dammit doll" for Lilah's Christmas stocking.  She is on a health journey and if and when she splurges, I know she will want this doll to take out all of her frustrations on.  LOL!

Shop these links:

Anatomy "Dammit Doll", Perfect for a med student or doctor, Shop Here!

Food "Dammit Doll", perfect for a gym rat or fitness guru, Shop Here!

Miscellaneous "Dammit Dolls".  You don't get to pick your pattern though.  Shop Here!

Here's to hoping this helps eliminate some frustrations in your life. LOL! Let me know if you purchased one and thank you in advance for using my shopping links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)