Sunday, January 1, 2023

Silcone Gloves - A Fancy Way To Clean Er'Thang!

I found the cutest way to scrub toilets, wash dishes, shine rims, sanitize veggies and protext my DIY gel polish manicures.  

Long BEFORE being an influencer was a thing, I was influencing. As someone who is an intentional gift giver, I love sharing gift ideas with others. My help takes the stress of having to shoop/create/decide out of the equation. If you’re curious about some of the things I have been sharing over the years, you can check out my branded hashtag, #BW5GiftGuide. 

Before Christmas, I shared these silicone gloves with you and thankfully my husband listens when I speak. I actually received them for Christmas, in my Christmas stocking, and I used them today for the first time. I love them. 

Let me give you some pros and cons for why you should have a pair. Pros: 

1. They PROTECT your nails (ahem manicure) and hands while cleaning. Duh

2. These gloves offer the opportunity to really dig deep and use your hands, manipulating any surface, whether it be a dish, a piece of fruit/vegetable, washing a car or toilet, and everything in between.

3. My favorite use for these gloves are cleaning off the peanut butter or cream cheese spoon.

4. These gloves fit snug and adhere perfectly to your hands. I have tiny hands and I have never been able to find gloves that fit. These do. I also like how they go up to the tip of my elbow to cover a long sleeve shirt and or my arms from getting wet. 

5. Place the soap directly onto the gloves. No need to use any other kitchen tools to wash dishes.

6. Offered in many colors. You can even purchase a set for your husband/kids for when they do the dishes. I don’t think my husband would want to wear the pink ones. 

7.  Made from nonallergic latex. 

8. These gloves are heat resistant up to 160°. I used blazing hot water and I could not tell.

9. Totally reusable. 

Con:

The only con that I have found is that the soap disappears off the gloves rather quickly if you are also using running water. Having the soap applied directly to the gloves makes for a little bit of a slippery cleanup. So if you are cleaning something super delicate, make sure you have a good grip on your glass or plate. 
Click here, Silicone Gloves , to grab yourself a pair!
After I clean my sinks, I always soak them in blazing HOT, bleach water! This sink is almost 15 years old.  We built this home when Ty was 3 years old.  He is almost 18.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)