Monday, January 16, 2023

Mirror, Mirror On The …

... Wherever you want it to be! Thanks to the high powered suction cup!!
Words cannot express the love I have for this mirror. I don’t say that because I am sharing it with you and I want you to buy it. I am saying that because it’s the truth. I was first introduced to this mirror when I went to Dallas, Texas to a corporate event known as “Palooza” back in 2021. My dear friend, who is also a retired military gal, came fully prepared as she planned to spend the weekend with me. Just when I thought I was the most organized and clean, she comes along and puts me to shame. Right Jamie Wilson!

After borrowing her mirror all weekend (she brought it for me to use so we wouldn't fight over the bathroom mirror, I had to have it. She surprised me and upon my arrival home, the same mirror was waiting for me. I have since blessed two women with this same mirror as gifts.

You. All. Need. This. Mirror. In. Your. Life!!!! Click here ⬇️ to buy one!!!
This LipBoss has done her makeup on the plane and in the car while the hubby drove. If the lighting is poor, stick some batteries in your mirror for some extra lighting. Yep, it lights up. How cool.
I take it EVERY WHERE. I use it DAILY. It suction cups to almost any surface and as previously stated above, contains lighting (if you don't forget to bring batteries 🤦🏽‍♀️). It is also a magnifying mirror. Hello unwanted hairs and pores and eye boogies. 
Here are a few extra features about the mirror incase you are still on the fence, arrives with

  • A high powered suction cup.
  • It rotates 360 degrees.
  • It lights up, just add two triple AAA batteries.  The light is LED and it is also "dimmable".  
  • Removable.  
It is perfect for plucking, shaving, and applying makeup while traveling.  
If I can find the photos of myself painting my face in the car, on the way to a basketball tournament, I will add them below.  I promise, I cannot say enough good things about this mirror.  Mine is most often suction cupped to my "glamstation".  I like to do my makeup really up close and personal so that I can get rid of unwanted things and it also provides for excellent precision when apply your makeup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)