Friday, December 29, 2017

BEAUTIFUL Cosmetic Bags!

In the post previous to THIS ONE... I shared that sometimes I find things that I LOVE and must give to multiple people. It certainly doesn't mean I just don't feel like picking out something special.  IT JUST MEANS... I LOVE my gift finds and don't like to stray from what I know is AMAZING.
These bags came in 4 different patters and colors.  I only liked 3/4, so I eliminated the fourth patter from my gift selections.

These bags ARE GORGEOUS.  Good quality.  VERY Girly.  And SO FUN.  
I gave four of these out to friends.  2/4 received a gift certificate to LOVELY_LIPS.  It went with the theme.  WHICH as you all know... get me hooked on a gift theme and the recipient is MORE THAN BLESSED.
Each cosmetic gift set came with (3) cosmetic bags ranging in size: small, medium, and large.  The first bag said something on each set.  I love the "Hello Gorgeous" and "Put Your Face On!" so much. The medium and large bags were either glittery or patterned.  I just love the unique and classy colors/patterns chosen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)