Wednesday, August 10, 2016

When Donald Trump Asks For A Campaign Donation!

There is truly NEVER a dull moment in our house AND you'd think it's because we have three crazy kids and two goofy dogs, but NOPE... they are just the icing on the cake.  My husband is seriously ALWAYS making me laugh.  He is ESPECIALLY hysterical, to me, when he receives calls from telemarketers. Tonight, on the way to Lilah's Cheer performance, one of Donald Trump's campaign people called and asked for a donation.  Darren entertained the caller, who truly thought Darren was being sincere, but the joke was actually on him.  Darren got a few good laughs out of the caller and the caller even said, "Hahahah! I like you more and more man!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)