Monday, February 29, 2016

Undefeated Season ~ Way To Go Warriors!

 Basketball season is so...
 LOW-KEY...
 FUN to watch...
 FAST-paced...
 Great exercise...
 Intense...
 And the WARRIORS nailed it this season!
 Their team went undefeated playing teams from Cave Spring, Hidden Valley, and Glenvar.  
I really enjoy basketball season.  Ty really blows me away at how fast and in tune he is to his opponents next moves. I hope he plays basketball in Middle/High school and I also hope he grows several feet before then.  LOL! A special thank you to Amy Phelps for taking the group photo.  I was only able to watch half of this game, so I "hired" Amy to take some good photos afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)