Monday, February 15, 2016

I Pick You!


Tyson ran for President at Fort Lewis Elementary School and WON! His slogan was "Pick the Right One For President!" It only made sense for him to carry out his slogan, throughout the year. So, when I found these nose, pencil sharpeners I was excited!!!! This is probably the last year that Ty will be passing out Valentine's to his classmates, sniff, sniff, so I wanted this Valentine to be memorable and fun! 
I attached an "I pick you!" gift tag and inserted a Valentine, patterned pencil!
I love this idea because it's not only affordable and fun, but it's practical and funny. Everyone could use a good laugh once in a while!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)