Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fun With Clouds!

The other day, the clouds were out and they were HUGE. I think, cumulosnimbus clouds to be exact. See, while studying with Ty this year, I learned a thing or two, as well. I had some fun with the camera and the clouds, while waiting outside for the kids' bus to arrive!
"Reach For The Clouds Sky!"
 Sprite Explosion.
 "I scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream."
The painted sky!
The first sprite photo above, I tested out a fun, color burst feature that I have on a photo editing program. Below, is the original photo. 
 I had a few other ideas in mind, but the rug rats got off the bus and needed my undivided attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)