Sunday, May 17, 2015

Glow-In-The-Dark Egg Hunt Videos!

This year, I switched up our Easter Egg Hunt and turned it into a night time event.  Ever heard of  a glow-in-the-dark egg hunt? I encountered a few challenges that were quickly fixable and I will make certain to be better prepared next year. Capturing the entire event was also HARD. I definitely either had to have the flash on or be up close and personal with the "egg hunter" to receive some photo/video footage worth watching.
To make things fair, I allowed LITTLEST to BIGGEST (Lilah, Jax, Ty) go first. Finger nail biting, squeals, smiles, and laughter ensued. Apparently, if you listen closely, it was also a great cardio workout. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)