Friday, April 17, 2015

Owl Fruit Platter!

For Lilah's "Night Owl" party, I wanted the food to contain a few owly things!  I also wanted the party's food menu to be fun and healthy, with a twist and a hint of unhealthy. No party is a memorable party with broccoli and celery only. One of the cute owl-like foods that I made was an owl fruit platter.  You can design the platter whatever way you wish, using the fruits that your birthday girl likes, but I chose the following:
1. Pineapple
2. Orange
3. Blackberries
4. Blueberries
5. Strawberries
6. Kiwi
7. Apples
I used quite a variety of fruit so that everyone would be happy! You do see a lime in the picture, but I chose not to use it.  
 Basic directions:
Wash fruit.
Cut fruit.
Assemble fruit into an owl!
 WHOOOOO loves it?
I do! I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)