Tuesday, January 13, 2015

From "Drab to Fab" Air Vents

Home projects just excite me to no end!
Our air vents went from DRAB... total drab.... to FAB! As if an air vent could even be fabulous.  LOL!
Wash the air vents in warm soapy water.  Dry.

Lay them out on newspaper to prepare for spray painting.
We bought this "Rust-Oleum Metallic Paint/Primer"
Spray the old air vents!
I did 2 coats of paint.  It covered 7 air vents and I have a little paint leftover for "touch ups".
The finished product!  I think they look fantastic!!

Lilah loved it so much.  I didn't even show her.  When she got home from school, she noticed it IMMEDIATELY and said, "Mom, those look so good! Thank you for doing that!" I love having a little girl.  They notice details.  Boys...they could care less.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)