Friday, March 13, 2020

WOW! Where In The World Is Kristin Bolling!

Has it really been FIVE months since I did a blog post? This has crippled my heart.  The truth is, as much as I love to blog and be resource for others, BLOGGING is my passion and my purpose is to document our family's life, so my children can use this as a memory when I pass away.  Does anyone have time to do things the old fashion way anymore, aka a photo album?  I do NOT! I think at this point I am so overwhelmed by the BACKLOG that I now have, I don't even know where to begin. Again, this blog is 85% for documenting our lives so my children have something to look back on. 

I miss documenting our memories together, in detail, TERRIBLY.  My children are older now and life is extremely busy, especially with their schedules.  I am officially calling myself a working mom now, as I am not only running one direct sales business but, two direct sales businesses.  I desire to faithfully blog however, I have been using Instagram (hopefully only temporarily) to document "life on the go" until life decides to slow down.  

As I began writing this post, I chuckled because I almost forgot (even-though I have been blogging for 12 years) how to post. Not really but, sorta.  LOL!

I am ALIVE! Haha.  
I will do my best to pop on here, at least once, a week versus my once a day! If that is not enough for you to hold on to this blog address, I apologize. Feel free to come visit us at BollingWith5 on Instagram.  

For now, please read these three images. They really speak to me.  I want to write my "story", but sometimes I have to "pause" and "notice" that different seasons of life happen and there is a time and place for everything.  I will trust that soon enough, I can be more consistent with blogging, for my family's sake, AND if you enjoy reading, for yours too. I cannot and will not let my blogging or lack there of define me or stress me out.  It was definitely once a hobby of mine. It's still my passion.  It can be time consuming.  I MUST remember my "WHY".  WHY did I do it??? And maybe that will bring me back to being more consistent with it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)