Monday, April 27, 2020

Your Character Has Been Exposed...

A decade long of hidden deception and poor character was fully REVEALED this weekend, after I received a phone call from someone who exposed the TRUTH. 

My husband continues to tell me all the time, 

"WHO CARES what people think. WHO CARES what people say. They will think and they will say what they want. It's quite possible that temporarily, what people say and think, will be believed. BUT, you keep being who you are and they will keep being who they are AND the TRUTH will be revealed." 

He's soooo RIGHT!!!

I never felt defeated by this person, EVER! I always knew that no matter how hard she tried to convince others that she was innocent, SHE WASN'T. I knew it. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY God KNOWS it. Now, other family members know it and see it. And they are calling me apologizing. God is so good!

This is the SECOND person who has revealed truth and character and lies in her IN JUST THE LAST MONTH. Man, she's a trail blazer for destruction. 

I need to be in prayer for this human. She needs real, psychological help. She has destroyed so many families in the process of trying to hide her lies, bitterness, and anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)