Monday, June 10, 2019

A Pipe Dream!

A pipe dream: by definition is an unattainable or fanciful hope or scheme. And that's what an employer what's said I was aiming for in my hopes and wants for a job I was interviewing for.  

I went on a job interview one day and when the boss asked what I was expecting from this job opportunity, I replied with the following... See the dialogue below.

After I finished my lists of "wants"/"must haves"and the owner picked her mouth up off of the floor and laughed in my face, she exclaimed “Lady! You’ll never find that anywhere. That’s a pipe dream! But I’ll make a deal with you. If you ever do find that career, come back and you can hire me. I’ll work with you!” "DEAL!", I exclaimed. 


I immediately handed her my business card and signed her up to work on my team! So what do you say? Do you want all of that AND THEN SOME? You can have it as long as you work for it. You can’t sign up and hope it all lands in your lap, with no effort. BUT.... you can run your business whatever way you desire, work as little or as many hours as you desire, and take your business everywhere you go, from your home while your baby sleeps, to your full time job, to the grocery store, from your hospital bed, and even on vacation!!! 


NOW HIRING!!! 


I am an loving “boss”, who loves to reward, encourage, motivate, and work with you to help with the success of your business. I can’t do the work for you, but I am here for you every step of the way! Contact me today for all of the details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)