Friday, February 22, 2019

Happy Birthday Jesus!

With just a little less than a week before Christmas, our elves arrived with the cutest baker's cap and apron that read, "I love my elf" and "I love my family!" AND we LOVE Jesus, so we were excited when we saw that they left us all of the necessary goodies to bake a cake for Him, for His birthday!

This adorable set actually came from TJ Maxx.  It was slightly more expensive than most things I spend money on for this tradition, but I COULD NOT pass it up.  It will for sure be passed on to my grandkids one day.
At Christmas, we do enjoy these fun traditions, but our family knows the true reason why we celebrate. 
"Jesus Is The Reason For The Season!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)