Friday, January 18, 2019

Valentine, You Make My Heart FIZZ!

Bath bombs seem to be the latest craze lately, especially among little girls.  About a year ago, Lilah and I were able to experience a really cool store, in a mall, called Lush. We found their bath bombs super cute and amazing for bath time.  





When I spotted these adorable, heart-shaped "fizzers" at Five Below, I had to have them.  There are FIVE in a bag, haha, I wonder if that was on purpose.  The colors are a pearlized white, gold, and pastel pink. I just checked online, so I could attach the link, but it appears to be an in-store purchase only.  So go get you some!!!! Each bag is $5.00.
I knew I would want to use these for my kiddos to give out on Valentine's Day, to their peers.   I created some "punny" printables too! I plan to adhere each fizzer or bath bomb where the "[heart]" is on the actual printable.  I plan to adhere them using my hot glue gun!
And today is your lucky day because I am feeling KIND and GENEROUS! If you would like to snag this idea, unless of course your children are in class with my children LOL, then scroll to the bottom of this post to ENJOY these homemade printables. Please do NOT remove my watermark!  
All you have to do is click on the WORDS, below, to print the tags you desire!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)