Friday, August 25, 2017

First Day Of Third Grade ~ Lilah Bolling

The Summer is over and this girl was off to 3rd grade on Wednesday!
I cheat and take my children's back-to-school photos, days before school starts BECAUSE, duh, it's easier.
From the top of her head to her feet, my pretty princess is sporting a BIG hair bow, Bed Head CurlyPop Curls, a Zunie Belted Jean Tutu Dress, and Sunset Glow Converse, low top "sneaks". Um, HOW STINKING adorable is her outfit?
I was very thankful that she was cooperative.  Normally, she complains about the sun in her eyes, gnats, or how hot it is.  On this particular day, the Solar Eclipse was about to surface and there was an amazing shade.
I am over those printed back-to-school signs and wanted something more creative/fun/original.  So, I ordered these signs from ETSY.  I was so IMPRESSED. Interested in ordering one for your child? Click here.
Lilah is definitely excited to be in the 3rd grade.  She loves the idea of being able to be a part of the SCA and switching classes.  She is growing up so fast.  It's certainly NOT easy watching, but I look forward to seeing who she is becoming as a person/individual.
Liley decided on this Northfield Bloom Burst BackPack, from Pottery Barn Teen. Which is currently sold out.
This is her lunch box from TJ Maxx.  We looked EVERYWHERE.  Nothing was that exciting, so we settled on this and another practical lunch box from Sam's Club. I love that it had lips on it. LOL!
Her first day of school lunch wasn't anything over the top.  I made her a sandwich, grapes/blackberry combo, sun chips, and a new snack mix made by crunch.  Of course, I enclosed a sweet note and some FUN pencils from Target's dollar section.  
After school, she had so many fun surprises waiting for her.  This is a first day/last day of school tradition that I created over the years.
I snapped photos of all of the individual items, just incase you need a closer look.  

Unicorn Slime Kit: Five Below, $5.00
Glue to make more slime! Sigh...
JoJo Siwa Bows, Five Below, $5.00 each
Lollipop
Unicorn Key Ring, Five Below, $3.00
Scented Macaroon Erasers, Five Below, $1.00
Witness Binder, Lifeway, "Create In Me A Clean Heart."
Witness Notebook, Lifeway Christian Bookstore.
Itunes Gift Card.
Donut Squishies, Five Below, $5.00
Unicorn Window Clings, Target, $1.00
Let's just say, I had one HAPPY, little girl on Wednesday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)