Thursday, August 31, 2017

BlushSense By SeneGence

Have you ever tried creamy blush before?  It is quite incredible.  Our company, SeneGence, sells a blush called BlushSense. This cream to powder blush provides a smooth, creamy, and natural hint of color.  It lasts just like our product, LipSense, in that it is long-lasting, smear-proof, sweat-proof, and smudge-proof. This product currently comes in (6) colors: Chocolate Cherry, Cherry, Terra Cotta, Toasted Rose, Pouty Pink, and Bronze.


To apply, simply place a small dot in the center of your blush brush. A little product goes a LONG way, trust me.  Lightly tap the blush onto your face and then blend it in.  This product created a small learning curve for me in the beginning. I've just never used a liquid blush before, so it took me about two applications to get familiar with using it, but NOW, I LOVE IT! 
Excuse the poor lighting and the poor videography skills.  I am working on improving my equipment (I need a tripod and better lighting).  You all know how much I hate poor quality ANYTHING.  I promise to not disappoint in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)